Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"I could never leave you, and I won't."

Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski

After a nightmarish encounter with a werewolf, seventeen-year-old Adria Dawson loses her sister, but gains the love of a mysterious young man and his legendary family.

Strange and tragic things begin to happen in the small town of Hallowell, Maine: residents come down with an unexplainable ‘illness’ and some disappear. In the midst of everything, Isaac Mayfair is adamant about keeping Adria safe, even from her sister whom he has warned her to stay away from.

As unspeakable secrets unfold all around Adria, impossible choices become hers to bear. Ultimately, no matter what path she takes, her life and the lives of those she loves will be in peril. As she learns about the werewolf world she also learns why her place in it will change the destinies of many.


My Thoughts

OMG!! Couldn't put this book down, it was so good. I really loved the characters in this book. You could really picture what they look like and how they act like. I love Adria and how she doesn't act really immature like in some other YA books. Isaac and Adria's relationship is so adorable and I'm glad that Isaac finally told Adria how he feels about her. I love the paranormal and Redmerski really got it right with the whole werewolves and such. I hated Alex though. She was just too much for my liking and the crowd she hung out with. Harry and Zia are great characters and they just make the book all that much better. I loved this book and I know for a fact that I will be reading this book again. I can't wait to read the second book in the series. Gonna be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment